Backyard Adventures

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dear Google:

Dear Google:

I am interested in the Software Designer Quality Control Management position advertised on your web page. My resume is enclosed for your review. My skills are an ideal match for this position.  Given my related experience with Google applications and my excellent computer skills, I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening. My main goal as the SDQCM would be to fire the latest software designers and group thinkers changing the classic look and feel of Google applications.  Notable changes I intend to make include: The removal of the Everything Side Bar, the Big Black Ugly Top Bar, and Switch to Chrome and Google + Now applications.  My main goal would be to return to the classics such as Classic Search, Classic Gmail, Classic Blogger, and give the User the choice before these draconian changes forced upon the public.  With that said, I will be a perfect candidate for SDQCM.  I look forward to my interview.  Sincerely, Sean  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home